The following are instructions for your online scholarship test, to ensure consistent instructions for all candidates and to align with YuGrow policies around misconduct.
- There will be 90 questions.
- There is 90 Mins time limit to answer all questions.
- Questions will not follow any specific order or sequence or section i.e. English questions following up post General Knowledge section.
- Each correct answer will carry +2 marks.
- Wrong answers will be negatively marked at -1.5.
- Questions not attempted will be negatively marked at -0.5.
- You can not pause the test. The test will be auto submitted post the test duration.
- Technical Instructions
- The test link will be active 15 mins before the tests starts and will be deactivated 15 mins prior to the end of the test.
- Scholarship test can ONLY be taken on Desktop or Laptop device. You can not take the test on mobile device.
- The latest versions of most desktop browsers are supported.
|Chrome||Firefox||Internet Explorer||Microsoft Edge||Opera||Safari|
|Windows||Supported||Supported||Supported, IE10+||Supported||Supported||Not supported|
- When the link is clicked the maximised test window will open.
- Right click option will be DISABLED on the test window.
- You can not do the following while the test is going on - if done, the test will be treated as INVALID.
- You can not minimise the test window.
- You can not press Alt + Tab
- You can only login from one device at any time for the test. If you do multiple login to the test, you will be signed out of the test and the test will restart.
We rank candidates based yu Score which is based on two parameters; accuracy and speed of the scholarship test. For this specific scholarship program, our ranking matrix is as below.
|Grant Amount||Grant Cutoff|
|INR 3,00,000||0.830001 yu score or above|
|INR 1,50,000||0.810001 yu score or above|
|INR 75,000||0.800001 yu score or above|
|INR 35,000||0.790001 yu score or above|
|INR 10,000||0.780001 yu score or above|
|INR 2,500||0.770001 yu score or above|
|INR 750 YuGrow Credits||0.760001 yu score or above|
For better understanding of yu Score, please read this yu Score Manual.
Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Grant
The overall scholarship grant will be paid at the start of every academic year of the course it is meant for. For example, if you have won a scholarship for Under Gradute course which is a 4 year course, the scholarship grant will be paid in 4 equal amount at the start of each academic year.
Selection of Winners
Winners will be decided on the basis of the yu scores as explained above for a given scholarship test of a program.YuGrow shall not be liable to pay any grant if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the YuGrow.
Winners shall be contacted by YuGrow or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of grant shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of a government-issued date of birth proof;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- Users bank account details and proof of the same.
- In case of a minor candidate, please share the bank account details of the legal guardian.
- In case of legal guardian bank details, also attach a government issued document which proves the relationship between the candidate and the legal guardian along with esidence proof of the legal guardian.
- We could ask for additional documents for specific countries.
- You need to send all of the above details from the email ID which is used as YuGrow signin credentials.
- The disbursal request will be closed within 30 business days since the day of the request.
YuGrow shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her grant(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by YuGrow. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. YuGrow shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the YuGrow. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from YuGrow, such Participant may contact YuGrow within the time specified on the webpage.
YuGrow shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her grant(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by YuGrow. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate. Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration.
YuGrow shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner. The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the YuGrow. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail. In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from YuGrow, such Participant may contact YuGrow within the time specified on the webpage.
Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by YuGrow shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). YuGrow shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
YuGrow shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following matchs:
- Determination by YuGrow that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified for a given program; or
- Any other match.
Please be informed that the winner of our scholarship grants will receive the full amount but applied fees and tax varies from every countries when transferring money. Please ensure you are aware of tax implications in your country before subscribing.
For winners from India, all cash grants shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. The TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any grant money amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- is 30% . TDS of 30% shall be deducted on Net Winnings ( grant money amount - program subscription amount). In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by YuGrow in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable taxes, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the grant money. Miscellaneous
The decision of YuGrow with respect to the awarding of grants shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
To the extent permitted by law, YuGrow makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any grants and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
YuGrow may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the grants being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against YuGrow or question its right to modify such grants being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash grants.